Proper ventilation systems are mandatory in both residential and commercial settings. Vents allow complete and controlled flow of air through the attics. Due to high winds and adverse weather conditions the vents get deteriorated and damaged over the time. This can lead to leakage in roofs and adversely affect the roofing system of your place. It creates a balance between the air intake and air exhausts. It is essential to safeguard the insulation efficiency helping in maintaining the room’s temperature.
Vent Installation & Repair
- Plastic Vents
- Metal Vents
- Electric Fan
- Raccoon Proof Vents
Lack of Proper Ventilation System Leads To
- Decrease air flow
- Reduction in comfort levels within the home
- Affects the frequency of HVAC system
- Drive up money cost upon utility bills each month
- Wear and tear upon the HVAC unit
- Poor quality of air in home
Proper ventilation helps in the following ways:
- Prolonging the life of shingles and roofing materials
- Validate new shingle warranty
- Prevent ice dams in cold climates
- Prevent condensation & mold
Types of Ventilation We Offer:
- Attic fans: An attic fan is the ventilation fan that regulates the level of heat of a building. The work of this fan is top exhaust hot air maintaining the room temperature. Manual switch or thermostats are used to operate the fans.
- Ridge Vents: These vents are widely used on shingled residential buildings. They are mounted at the peak of the sloping roof. Its main function is to exhaust out the humid, warm air from building’s attics.
- Soffit Vents: The soffit vents are mounted underneath the home’s eaves. They are more efficient and draw up the fresh outside air into the attics. The fresh and cool air is drawn in and the hot and humid air is expelled out through vents.
- Gable Vents: Gable vent is generally found over the garages, at the end of the home. In many residential areas, people prefer to install multiple gables. They come in different designs and styles depending on the structure of the building.
- Vented Nail Base: Vented nail base ventilation offer effective ventilation. It renders excellent thermal resistance properties. The strong nail base gets easily attached to the asphalt shingles, tiles and other roof coverings.
At, AC Roofers, we will offer ventilation repair and installation services to local residents. We are a team of qualified and trained roofing contractors having extensive experience of the relevant industry. Our experts can mend or install any type of vents.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, call us now to get FREE estimates on roof repair.