We, at AC Roofers, give due emphasis on selecting the right kind of shingles whenever you build a new roof. There are numerous kinds of roofing shingles available in the market. Homeowners have lots of options to choose from. You need to find out one that suits your pocket and your home architecture best. Shingles symbolize stability, quality and style in Canadian homes.
Advantages of Roofing Shingles
- Top quality asphalt and fiberglass products to adorn your place
- Durable and can maintain their pristine condition reliably for many years
- Special additives to resist algae, moss, UV rays
- Crack, split and peel proof
- Sturdy nature
- Class A Fire Protection (most brands)
- Numerous colors, brands, designs and styles
- Easily adapt to any home style providing traditional to contemporary looks
- Cost-effective and affordable
- Easy to install and replace
Types of Roof Shingles
- Asphalt Shingles: It is the most dominating roofing material these days. It is cost-effective and can easily resist any extreme climatic condition. You have an array of designs and colors to choose from. They are economical, durable and elegant.
- Metal shingles: Metal shingles are sturdy and provide thermal resistance. They prevent leaks and require less maintenance. The cost of these shingles varies with the type of metal used in roofing.
- Slate shingles: Slate shingles are a must if you desire to add luxury to your place. Rustic slate shingle roofing is quite popular among people. Synthetic slate roofing is cost-effective and easy to install. Apart from these many other materials are also available.
- Wood Shingles: Wood shingles are the best alternative to give aesthetic appeal to your place. You can choose from numerous colors, designs and materials to choose from. Call roofing professional to know more about latest quotes and designs available.
Low Cost Composition Shingle
On a roof, maximum three layers of composition shingle can be installed. This type of installation can be done only after careful inspection. Three layers are maximum that can be load rest depends on the states rules and regulations.
Medium Cost Composition Shingle
If there are too many layers already loaded, our experts will recommend to first removing the existing installing the new one. Our experts will effectively remove the olden worn-out layers and place new and healthy shingles.
High Cost Composition Shingle
In olden houses, installing new shingles over the olden pre-existing wooden shingles is a complex chore. Thus, our experts would remove the existing ones carefully bringing back the elegant looks of the roofs.
Our ultimate aim is to make our customers aware of their roofing needs. We assist our clients in finding the best shingles for their place. You can contact us to know much more about shingles and their types. Our representatives are happy to serve their best repair and installation services to Canadian homeowners.