Your house is one of your greatest possessions, isn’t it? But the weather here in Edmonton is so severely changing, that it could damage your property. Then why let it damage your property? Why not prepare in advance to reduce its ill effects? Roof of the house is the one that comes in contact with rain or snow first, it has to bear all the wear and tear. Getting your roof snow removal done is a good decision. You have to ensure that proper care is taken of it by scheduling timely inspections.
AC roofers are here with skilled and experienced team to help you get rid of that unwanted layer of snow on your roof which can lead to haevy roof damage.
Why you should keep snow away from compiling on roofs?
- Adds excess weight to your roofs which might result in collapse of roof.
- It can cost you many a dollars of stress.
Snow accumulation can lead to following damages on roof
- Shingle damage
- Leaking roofs
- Formation of ice dams
- Icicles can slide off and hurt people or property
How would you know if it is the time for snow removal?
- If you have never had an ice dam and roof collapse is your only concern then you might can wait until you have accumulated a foot or more of snow.
- Wet and heavy snow can weigh 6X or more as compared to dryer snow, so you can step out and by inspecting a handful of snow you will come to know.
- 6- inches rule.
Roof snow removal services we provide
- Commercial flat roof snow removal
- Residential roof snow removal
- Sloped roof snow removal
Removing snow yourself can be a bit dangerous as you might not have the proper tools and knowledge about it. So, you can leave your worries to us. We have a team with specialized snow removal equipment and experience to help you out.
You just need to contact us, sit back and watch us do the job. We will take care of your roof. Your safety and satisfaction are our prime concerns.